Kirkstone Lodge Self Catering, Insh, near Aviemore
INSH, BY KINCRAIG
Only 10 minutes from Aviemore
“Kirkstone”, is an architecturally designed property which offers a unique stylish design. Its rural location offers the ambiance of rural life and yet has neighbours close-by which adds to a small but thriving community. Step out the front door and walk or cycle straight into forest and the Cairngorm mountain range, it is absolutely stunning!
We are aiming for Kirkstone to be ready by August 2013. We are taking bookings now.
Kirkstone Lodge at a glance
- Sleep 6 + 2 on inflatable kingsized bed on top landing.
- 2 Kingsized bedrooms en-suite
- Bunk bed with toilet and shower room next to it.
- Large picture window in lounge
- Nespresson coffee machine
- Hot tub
- Outside sauna
- Full sky package
- TV in every bedroom, DVD player in bunk bedroom
- New kitchen and bathrooms (1 bath/shower and 2 shower)
- Enclosed garden
- Fantastic views
- Wood burning stove
- High chair and cot
- Aviemore 10 to 15 minutes, Kingussie 3 miles away
- Fantastic spot for walking & cycling from the front door
- Skiing 20 minutes away
- Water sports 10 minutes away (Loch Insh)
- Train station 3 miles away
- Pets welcomed
For rates and availability click here.
See Whats In The Kitchen
We often get asked what equipment we have in the kitchen, so decided to do a wee video.