Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do we charge extra for hot tub?
- Are pets welcomed?
- Is wood provided for stoves?
- Are towels and linen provided?
- What is the security bond for and how much is it?
- What deposit do I need to pay?
- What happens if I need to cancel my booking?
- I booked my holiday before 01/07/2020, what is your cancellation policy?
- I need to change my holiday dates is this possible?
1. Why do we charge extra for the hot tub? We have the hot tubs checked to make sure chemicals are at the right levels. We don’t make it compulsory to have the hot tub and increase our rents as some guest choose not to use them which is why they are an optional extra.
2. Are pets welcomed? Yes pets are welcomed at all out cottages, there is a small charge and we do have certain rules for pets which you can see here.
5. What is the security bond for? The bond is £150 per booking however for single sex groups we may ask for a £50pp bond. The bond covers any damage that happens during your stay with us. Our terms are that you leave the property clean and tidy with all rubbish either put in wheelie bins provided or dropped at the local recycling centre. Cleaning materials are provided. We won’t charge for small incidental breakages.
7. What happens if I need to cancel my booking? You can read our cancellation policy here in our terms and conditions. For all bookings made on or after 01/07/2020 for holidays from August 2020 you will be able to request a full refund no questions asked if you cancel from 60 up to and including 2 days prior. Last minute cancellations 1 day or less will not be refunded. Example: For a check in on Saturday, Guests could cancel up to Thursday, but not Friday (1 day prior) or Saturday (day of check in)
8. I booked my holiday before 01/07/2020, what is your cancellation policy? Please refer to section 7 and 7 a of our terms and conditions. If you would like to cancel and you are 30+ days before arrival date then you are entitled to 80% of the total booking amount.
9. I need to change my holiday dates is this possible? If you need to change your holiday date gives us a call and we will do our best to accommodate your request. There may be an additional charge for your choice of week or a refund. Normal terms and conditions apply.